hiya all... just need to winge...

feeling so lonely, as some of you know i moved away from my friends and family to be with my fella which is great but im so lonely, i miss everyone...

the only familiar faces i've seen or interacted with over the last month are my fella's and his brother's...

things gone a bit sour with my mum, so not really chatting to her as much at the mo...

my fella's reaction is "well, if you worked like the rest of us you wouldn't feel this way"... (yeah, great help!! thanks for that encouraging comment love!!!)

my fella is getting a mortgage at the moment and i cant help but feel he'd rather be in a relationship with someone who can contriburte an equal ammount to the relationship as he does... for example for me to pay half the mortgage, instead im here on f*ing incapacity benefit and housing benefit... i hate it!!! surely the whole point of being in a relationship is to experiance and work towards goals together as a team...

i just dont know whether i should just spare him this sh*t life with me and finish with him... surely he'd be better off without me...