The past few weeks I've been experiencing flashes in my vision. The best way I can describe them is glowing floaters. If I stare at something like a wall a few 'glowing' dots will appear. They aren't normal floaters because I have a lot of those and these are completely different.
Also, when I look at the sky I see loads of sparkles and I know lots of people get this too but I never used to get it and now its overwhelming.

I googled about the flashes and it said Optic Neuritis which MS sufferers get ,and now I'm convinced I have it. I read about the symptoms, one is loss of side/peripheral vision and so now I'm obsessed with testing my eyes by looking to the sides and I think I have less peripheral vision on my right side which is freaking me out.
I can also see my nose more in my vision on my right side - and another optic neuritis symptom is blind spots! It seems every symptom I get :(

Other things convincing me I have MS are random twitches in my body and random shooting pains, and a cold tingling sensation. Also randomly throughout the day I'll get a headache on my right side only, not every day but some days so now I'm 99% sure I have MS (or a brain tumor) because all my problems seem to be on the right side!

I really want to go to the optician because that would put my mind at rest so much if nothing was wrong, but I'm so scared they will find something :(

Has anyone else had this optic neuritis fear or those glowing floater things?