Quote Originally Posted by Aaahhfreakout View Post
I was thinking today that maybe we need to try to note down everything we're doing which could have negative effects.

Make a list and work on it.

I think I need a reminder about once a minute to stop doing something unnecessary with my breathing or muscle tensing.
A list is a good idea, but many here will tell you that making a list will only make the situation worse and cause you to focus more on them. It's a catch 22.

Yesterday I had terrible palps. It was around 5pm and I was just starting to eat dinner. I don't eat at the table with my family because I have a fear of eating around others. The fear has only been present since I started having palpitations while eating (another vicious cycle). My friend followed me into the main room where I usually eat alone. Because he was in the room my anxiety kicked in while I was eating. I didn't feel scared, or anxious, but subconsciously I was. I had multiple hard bangs in a row. Took my breath away and I almost chocked on my food.

After I ate food and calmed down I was back to normal.

It is almost impossible for me to attribute these to anxiety because it's impossible to imagine anxiety can cause so much physical pain.