An add on, I emailed the psychologist in the Daily Mail article who was saying how amazing BWRT is. She replied to say that as BWRT is a new therapy (since about 2014 I believe) they only have clinical based evidence. She said that because their first use of the therapy was so positive, they went ahead and used it on others (and obviously trained loads of hypnotherapists to use it). She said they are keeping data (where is it?) and client feedback and they have a clinical psychology doctoral student who is conducting research on a small scale. But then she said that whenever they use BWRT, it is with signed consent of the client who are fully briefed that this is a new therapy currently lacking in peer reviewed evidence. This did not happen with me. In fact, on my form it said: BWRT has been proven to achieve quicker and more effective results compared to other styles of therapy. And if it doesn't work (as not all therapies do work) it could be because' the ability to change rests with the client'!

Hmmm.