Thread: PURE O paranoia

Angry PURE O paranoia

hello everyone as you can see this is my 1st post here. I suffer from Panic attacks , high anxiety and intrusive thoughts.It al started about 9 months ago where i was having 10 PA a day and some during the night as well. My obsessional thougts are many and vary allthye time. I used to be afraid of going to sleep and hurt my partner while at sleep and then wake upinthe morningto find the mess. well now thats not entirely gone butits a lot less. However lately in the past 3 weeks i have been obsessing about been spied on. I know no one is spy on me but i amvery aware of people in other rooms where i am not in like at work i have the fear that they are talking about me. I do have problems at work where they could be talking about me as they know I suffer from anxiety but i felthey are plotting against me to get me out. I also hafe the sensation or fear of paranoia i dont know what thats why its scary that wheni look at windows there is a camera or someone looking at me. I feel watched and i know that i mam not but my anxiety makes me paranoid and i begin to belive this. The other day my anxiety was so high that i started obsessing about somebody listening with miscrophones behind my dorror listeningto waht i say!!! Its pure madeness. I read about schizophrenia and they say that one symptom is that tehperson has persecutory delusions that other are complotting against him. Now i have traumatic events that happen in life where i was spied on. And now i leave with a neighbour from hell that reperted metopolice many times for noises. So there is a link with tath but my fear goes behond that.. the othet day i was very anxious andi started obsessing aboutthat i was followed everywhere iw ent and there were many peole involved in it.. like i saw someone on the phone and they looked at me and i thougt " are they saying " heis here now" and tat kept on for my entire journey tilli got home... then i startretd to thik are they at the door? Now iknow its crazy but its my experience. Am i schizophrenic??? I am so scared.... i am scared of everything and theonly thing that i dois to close my eyes. This makes me feel at peace for awhile. Please support guys and girls.....

GD

Re: PURE O paranoia

hi great dane,
    you poor poor thing. I also have intrusive thoughts and panic attacks which make me think I'm going mad. I understand the paranoia as I am always afraid of being judged by people around me. You are not going mad,and itr doesn't sound like schizophrenia ( paranoia is a product of anxiety and panic too!) but anxiety will continue you to tell you this, because that's what it does best tell us our worst fears! It's NOT REAL THOUGH! Can i ask if you are on medication? I'm not of the opinion that meds will cure everything, but since I've been taking them I haven't had a panic attack in over a week and I was similar to you, up to 10 a day, so it might be worth looking into. It doesn't completely heal the anxiety but it does make it a lot easier to deal with. Please feel free to PM me if you need some extra help! love, hugs and support to you!
    Laura

Re: PURE O paranoia

lol finaly some1 else with pure o only a few on here me and michellemumof4 and i think julie 2 anyway i suffered with it for about a year now with ocd and health anx. the thought are different from person to person it acts out on you greatest fears i think im going to be poszest or have a heart attack (but thats in the family).
    so yeah its you biggest fear come talk to us on nomoreapnic chat talk to michelle im sure she can help you she helped me like all the other people on nomorepanic have helped me.

Thread Information