Thread: Melonoma fear

Melonoma fear

A few weeks ago I started getting penile pain which made me remember a brown discoloration I've had on my foreskin for a few years so I took a picture of it (too afraid to show doc personally) and showed my doctor he said it looked like slightly suspicious mole and to take a photo again in two months to see if it had evolved and ever since then I've been noticing a new burning pain around the area I'm afraid that its my mole turning into a cancer or that my doctor isn't taking it seriously enough and I'm going to die from skin cancer.

PS: I know none of you are doctors but if you have any experience with moles/melanomas can you tell me if this looks like it could be bad. (don't worry its cropped so you don't have to see my junk)

https://imgur.com/a/Cfcq0

Re: Melonoma fear

Hey buddy, I have a fear of skin cancer, it’s bloody horrible worrying about any cancer , but think it may look weird ish, but seriously unless you have been walking around naked for absolutely years the chance of it being melanoma on the penis is soooooooo unlikely probably just a groovy looking mole

Find someone to take it off. I don't know what it is, but I would want that biopsied if it was on me. Could just be a dysplastic mole, but there's no reason not to check that one out.

http://dermis.net/dermisroot/en/17570/diagnose.htm

This is a database of melanoma images

I have a fear of melanoma too, i abused sunbeds and tanned outside a few times, and i just feel im doomed to get it or i already have it and dont know, and omg tmckenzie-orr i saw at least 2 pictures on there of people with normal looking moles �� doesnt help lol, got Drs on Thursday so gonna ask her to have a quick check of some im worried about

Thread Information