Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Internal body tremors

Re: Internal body tremors

Quote Originally Posted by Potter86 View Post
    I reckon ive seen 5 doctors and i know it looks like its anxiety but believe me my vision is getting worse eachday there is a constant thudding and shaking in my head that is worsening to the point its 24/7 now i just cant accept these symptoms are anxiety related as they are worsening and constant
    I do believe you're experiencing SYMPTOMS but 5 doctors and testing say otherwise as well as the fact you're posting here.

I've known of anxiety sufferers that have been literally bedridden for months! What about those that have such severe Agoraphobia that they never leave the house or those with severe stomach and bowel issues? Anxiety can be debilitating and cause real physical symptoms. The symptoms can be treated but treating the root of the problem can also treat the symptoms associated with it.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    I do believe you're experiencing SYMPTOMS but 5 doctors and testing say otherwise as well as the fact you're posting here.

I've known of anxiety sufferers that have been literally bedridden for months! What about those that have such severe Agoraphobia that they never leave the house or those with severe stomach and bowel issues? Anxiety can be debilitating and cause real physical symptoms. The symptoms can be treated but treating the root of the problem can also treat the symptoms associated with it.

Positive thoughts
    Ive had bloods and basic neuro exam thats the only tests i have had,theres no doubt im suffering from anxiety but at the same these brain symptoms and vision issues are taking over my life

You will never be able to pass basic Neuro tester unless u r fine. And even there are people who are unable to pass and still they are ok without any issues. I have been to multiple doctors and then it was diagnosed down to anxiety and stress. I am also getting weird physical symptoms like u

Quote Originally Posted by usman081 View Post
    You will never be able to pass basic Neuro tester unless u r fine. And even there are people who are unable to pass and still they are ok without any issues. I have been to multiple doctors and then it was diagnosed down to anxiety and stress. I am also getting weird physical symptoms like u
    All tbe best mate hope we can both come out the otherside

You will never be able to pass basic Neuro tester unless u r fine.
    You took the type out of my fingers My wife has real neurological issues from her illness. I'm at a neuro's office often and see the exams they put her through. usman is 100% correct.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Excellent advice from all.

I too have these tremors and like a strong pulse sensations in my head in various areas...seeems worse when laying down and especially when waking in the morning and trying to get back to sleep. Feels like it makes my temples, sinus and eyes/eye lid area vibrate when eyes closed too.

Usman what kind of vision issues are you experiencing?

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmy81 View Post
    Excellent advice from all.

I too have these tremors and like a strong pulse sensations in my head in various areas...seeems worse when laying down and especially when waking in the morning and trying to get back to sleep. Feels like it makes my temples, sinus and eyes/eye lid area vibrate when eyes closed too.

Usman what kind of vision issues are you experiencing?
    Mine is a constant thudding in the head shaking my head inside snd this last week ive noticed millions of black dots in my vision that have stayed

Usman what kind of vision issues are you experiencing?[/QUOTE]

Well i have floaters (Goes more noticing once i am anxious and stressed) and also i see flashes and stars (Mostly in peripheral but also in centre)

Also between yesterday and today i am feeling weird head sensations as adrenaline is rushing to head kind of stuff

Im ready give up.my vision is fuzzier than yesterday i feel by the end of the week ill be blinde.the thudding in my head is heavy thd brsin shakes and body shakes are constant and i cant walk in a straight line.my ears are both blocked and ive rang docs again today for an emergency appointment and they cant see me till thursday.i feel so weak and i just cant see past a brsin tumour of some sort.feel at a loss

Id like to ask if anyone has any knowledge or opinions please....

So my symptoms are getting worse daily i now have 2 completely blocked ears with like a clicking and thudding in both of them and im now realising this is where the shaking is coming from....my eyes are also so bad its like a layer of sludge has come over my vision (yet the eye docs have completely checked them over back and front of eyes and cant see any problem)

This all started in november and have gradually worsened.my mate whos a nurse practioner says if it was a brain tumour it would be one eye or one ear but not both is this true?i have 2 blocked ears 2 blurred eyes and i have that dizziness like im on a boat feeling.....now im starting to hope its some sort of build up of mucus or something in the ears but then i think well why are the eyes blurring over? Still strongly think i have a brain tumour just wondering if anyone knows if infection could cause this what doctors have not picked up on?

I see the doctor AGAIN thursday and my eye doc wants see me again next tuesday for another look.....

I apologise for going on and on but this is an horrendus time and everyone else around me is sick of hearing me go on n on haha

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information