Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Internal body tremors

Re: Does anyone else obsess about there symptoms?

Most definitely. I've been in therapy for health anxiety for over a year and a half and I feel like I'm getting worse and not better. I was actually just thinking about how I'm constantly fretting over my health, whether it's obvious things like a swollen lymph node, or just worrying about an itch, or a pimple in an odd spot, or even fretting about whether my urine might be too light or too dark, and so on. It seems like every day there's something setting off my health anxiety.

Its funny you say that ive been checking my urine latley wondering why its always light and clear 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Potter86 View Post
    Its funny you say that ive been checking my urine latley wondering why its always light and clear 😆
    It means you're hydrated.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Potter86 View Post
    Like on there mind constantly 24/7?
    Have you read the threads here?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP12 View Post
    Have you read the threads here?
    Ive flicked through a few.....

yes! And I feel like it's worse when I focus on it

Definition of Health Anxiety: "Health anxiety is an anxiety condition that is often housed within the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) spectrum of disorders. Those affected by health anxiety have an obsessional preoccupation with the idea that they are currently (or will be) experiencing a physical illness".
    So -------- YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Struggling abit today!!

So after seeing my doctor on saturday who told me she doesnt think i have ms or brain tumour and thinks its all down to stress and anxiety you would think id start feeling much better now? Not really i still have this internal vibrating and my head is stll twitching and jerking from side to side and when i look at my phone the screen looks as if its moving from side to side its really annoying!!!the doctor has given me proproponol(spelling) but doesnt seem to be doing much,when i lie down and put my hands on my head i can feel it gently twitching and jerking about!!i dont wsnt to keep going back the doctors and i want to take there word for it being nothing serious,so if it is anxiety is it normal to be having these teitches and tremors for over 2 months? Anyone with any experience of these? Thanks for any replies

Re: Struggling abit today!!

All that you describe are normal physical reactions to stress and anxiety. Check this out! Also, there's a sticky with some great self help to download and work on.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Struggling abit today!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    All that you describe are normal physical reactions to stress and anxiety. Check this out! Also, there's a sticky with some great self help to download and work on.

Positive thoughts
    Thankyou just had a read and it does sound like anxiety just unusual its lasting for this long

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information