Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: red dot on skin

Re: red dot on skin

It doesn't look like anything,if I worried about my moles I would be a wreck,have had them all checked out and they are nothing just moles, I call them beauty spots.

I get these! They normally go away, I think it's just natural, sometimes our skin does weird things... I really wouldn't worry about it and I worry about LOTS and LOTS of things but I wouldn't worry about that red dot.

Helen sorry but you are getting out of control now,(and yes that is because you have neglected your self mentally) Do you have any CBT work sheets at home? Can you speak with the therapist today and tell them what is happening with you, you were doing so well a while back. Please don't not ignore this post and would like a full answer as to what you plan to do about you HA again? ATB

---------- Post added at 10:40 ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 ----------

Helen can you answer my valid question please?

---------- Post added at 11:48 ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 ----------

Ahh completely ignored guess you are waiting for some one else saying oh there's nothing to worry about and you will say what if etc bah

Quote Originally Posted by Ellient View Post
    You sure you are doing CBT?
    I think people are getting mixed up between "CBT-based" and "CBT". The difference is massive between about 5 quick weeks with a PWP giving you worksheets and a more intensive year+ therapy. After all, you don't even need to be qualified in CBT to become a PWP you know.

I remember having Level 2 therapy with a PWP. 5 weeks of 30 minute phone calls where she flip flopped from one thing to another with no follow up of anything from previous sessions. It's really NOT CBT. Mine could have been downloaded from some workbooks and the majority of CBT was actually not even included. CBT is much bigger than what you get under IAPT services, even professional bodies have raised that when IAPT was launched calling it a stripped down service.

Level 3 is much better. Level 2...is very basic. But it would cover the cycles, the bad behaviours, etc. Making it happen is a very different thing though and it always amazes me how other sufferers seem to think getting into therapy means you change it all, and quite quickly. But I think that's just because it's a reassurance seeker, I've been working on my anxiety issues for over 5 years now from a therapeutic point of view. Thank god I don't raise threads, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Helen sorry but you are getting out of control now,(and yes that is because you have neglected your self mentally) Do you have any CBT work sheets at home? Can you speak with the therapist today and tell them what is happening with you, you were doing so well a while back. Please don't not ignore this post and would like a full answer as to what you plan to do about you HA again? ATB

---------- Post added at 10:40 ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 ----------

Helen can you answer my valid question please?

---------- Post added at 11:48 ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 ----------

Ahh completely ignored guess you are waiting for some one else saying oh there's nothing to worry about and you will say what if etc bah
    Not sure Helen has been on-line since you posted this BigBoy

[QUOTE=Elen;1738404]Not sure Helen has been on-line since you posted this BigBoy[/QUOTE Nope she hasn't Elen! I would suspect she will be back though!

the mark is still there..

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    the mark is still there..
    and ?

Please reply to previous questions on here as well. Thanks

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Sorry, BigboyUK i wasn't online

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    and ?

Please reply to previous questions on here as well. Thanks
    I was just going to type the same thing ATB

---------- Post added at 19:12 ---------- Previous post was at 19:08 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    Sorry, BigboyUK i wasn't online
    its ok, so here's where I am at right now, and would like you to answer my questions, do you have any work through sheets that the CBT therapist gave you? Also in fairness would you get more help for your HA by asking for more sessions? And that's it Thank you ATB

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information