Thread: Testicular cancer fear

Testicular cancer fear

I noticed this a while ago when my right testical hurt and I stopped worrying about it and I didn't noticed it but now it's coming back and I'm now I'm freaking out again, the little vein beside the ball hurts and when I felt it a certain way it felt like a hard small bump and I felt it a different way it felt like a vein, it's not really painful just like an ache. Any ideas ?

Re: Testicular cancer fear

Hey mine used to be the same as this it was the veinn thing in the left hand side at the top it sorta lumped up and felt sore sometimes it’s completely normal and testicular cancer is a hard lump on the nuts not just a dull ache it’s fine buddy honest

Check out epididymitis. Completely benign condition that causes the dull ache you describe.

You've had this fear before and it was nothing. Perhaps not handling the "boyz" as much would help

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by tmckenzie-orr View Post
    Hey mine used to be the same as this it was the veinn thing in the left hand side at the top it sorta lumped up and felt sore sometimes it’s completely normal and testicular cancer is a hard lump on the nuts not just a dull ache it’s fine buddy honest
    Thanks man and you mean like literally on the ball?

Yes buddy, seriously it ain’t cancer sounds exact same as mine what comes and goes but haven’t had it in a while, don’t worry , testicular cancer is apparently like a really hard pea lump on the ball, so don’t worry I remember I used to worry about my testicular cancer everyday I even used to feel my nuts about 20 times a day just to be sure lol, I even worried about the glands at the end of each ball but of course they are normal lol your all good mate

Varioceles. Feels like squishy worms,. I have them on both of the boys. Harmless!

I used to worry about that as well and it was nothing. Also when I was worrying I learned that in 98% of the cases testicular cancer is treated easily. So even if it's highly unlikely to be testicular cancer, it's one of the "good" ones that's treated easily

Thread Information