Thread: acupuncture

acupuncture

well I've been having acu for 4 weeks and I was so sceptical but hey ho try anything.
    Luckily found such a nice lady who assured me that everything I have been suffering is Seroxat withdrawal, and wrong meds etc etc.

After the first the anxiety was the same but somehow my spirits lifted and I found myself thinking along the lines of " I'm not gonna be a victim anymore etc"
    I ve now had 4 sessions and I have to say despite my misgivings I am feeling better in mood etc and the anxiety is really low.

On Tues I saw the shrink,didnt tell him about the acup but said i was feeling a bit better,naturally he said "well the meds are working!!!After 9 months I dont think so, Sadly i agreed to take a small dose of anti pyschotics for a month as I was still getting early morning anx.

However the acu has defo done something.

Yesterday when I went i also had a bad back after moving loads of furniture so she said I'll help you with that and within 2 hours the pain had gone!!!

So now of course I dont know id the A/ps are helping as I was feeling better before them or what!!! Any way whatever it is, its nice!!!!

Love Joy

Hi Joy

That's greag news. I have also had accupunture in the past for anxiety and this, in conjunction with hypnotherapy, used to leave me feeling so relaxed at the end of the session. I would certainly recommend it.

Hope you continue to find it beneficial.

Karen x

Thread Information