Thread: Went out Anyway

Went out Anyway

Good afternoon this morning took my furry friend out for a walk,felt like I was walking on air and really wanted to stay in bed but I know this doesn't solve anything not with anxiety anyway,float along the path and across the field,a couple of time really wanted to go back home but didn't,I am now home and have just made the pastry for a meat pie,and it still feels like the I have a hovercraft on each foot,but job done Wow its not easy but I have decided that however I feel my anxiety friend will come with me

Re: Went out Anyway

Hi and welcome to you

Glad you got out ,and agree with what you say..it’s easy to not do it, feels so much better when we do though..

Best wishes to you 😊

hello my friend.
    well done you, and you are so right laying in bed only gets the old dreaded morning feeling going into overdrive.

Are you getting any help with your anxiety or taking anything for it? I´m getting the impression that you are battling this thing alone!

If that is the case, please seek help and take a pill if prescribed. Its just amazing how life can be turned around and became enjoyable again and not a battleground. xx

Quote Originally Posted by Chick100 View Post
    hello my friend.
    well done you, and you are so right laying in bed only gets the old dreaded morning feeling going into overdrive.

Are you getting any help with your anxiety or taking anything for it? I´m getting the impression that you are battling this thing alone!

If that is the case, please seek help and take a pill if prescribed. Its just amazing how life can be turned around and became enjoyable again and not a battleground. xx
    Hello @chick100 I have over the years tried every pill on the market and nothing worked for me,yes I am not on medication and am totally alone,thank you for your reply my friend,And try seeing a doctor can you come down the surgery on a bad day I say I can hardly stand up let alone walk down the doctors,they say Oh OK I will get the Doctor to phone you up later Doctor phones up and says what can i do to help you and the answer is nothing.
    Last edited by Aquilega; 08-12-17 at 11:08. Reason: Added text

Thread Information