Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken wrist at school

Broken wrist at school

Hi

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I broke my wrist last week. Today I had a PE lesson, and it didn't occur to me that I would need a sick note to get out of it, so I still had to do the lesson. Is that right?

Re: Broken wrist at school

Hiya Nikki and Welcome to No More Panic.

What are you worried about exactly? As long as it didn't harm your broken wrist then I would say it is fine.... just remember to take one next time.

Can I ask how old you are please?

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Hi. Thanks. They knew my wrist was broken (it should have been obvious as it was in a cast!)
    But I wasn't expecting to have to do the PE lesson, so didn't even have my PE kit with me!

You really need to talk to your parents about this and get them to complain if they made you do a PE lesson.

You do know this is a panic and anxiety site yeah?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Yes, but having to do the PE lesson like that has made me a bit anxious about going into school tomorrow

---------- Post added at 23:38 ---------- Previous post was at 23:37 ----------

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this

How old are you can I ask?

Just get your parents to write a note now saying you cannot do any PE lessons.

Do you suffer with anxiety then?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Sorry - I'm 15. I'll get my parents to write me a sick note for next time, but it was too late for yesterday and I still had to do the lesson. Because I didn't have my PE kit with me and everyone saw me having to do the lesson without kit, I'm a bit anxious about having to go into school tomorrow

You will be fine - the incident is done and over with and you just have to move on.

Nothing bad happened and there is no reason to be worried about school again I promise.

But I had to do the lesson wearing just my knickers! Just for not having my kit. I don't know how I can go in tomorrow after everyone seeing me like that

You need to get your parents to send a complaint to your school about it all I think... because if they did that then that isn't right.... they would normally make you use lost property.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information