Thread: IBS???

IBS???

Hi just one more post from me people are probs getting fed up of my posts all I do is moan about symptoms!!! The symptoms I have now which are pain the stomach really gassy pain around my ribs no appitite, pains when I eat in my stomach was wondering if that could be IBS? Really struggling with my symptoms at the min :(

Re: IBS???

Quote Originally Posted by Lost all hope View Post
    Hi just one more post from me people are probs getting fed up of my posts all I do is moan about symptoms!!! The symptoms I have now which are pain the stomach really gassy pain around my ribs no appitite, pains when I eat in my stomach was wondering if that could be IBS? Really struggling with my symptoms at the min :(
    Digestive issues are a very common anxiety symptom. Only a doctor can diagnose you concerning IBS or other illnesses.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Lost all hope View Post
    Had similar symptoms over the summer. Finally now getting the possible IBS diagnosis via tests.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

IBS isn't diagnosed as such - it's ruled out from ruling out other potential causes.

It sounds to me like IBS - stress makes it 20 times worse x

That has seemed to of settled down now thank god! Hope your all doing ok x

Thread Information