Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone it's been a while!!! Weightless help

Hi everyone it's been a while!!! Weightless help

Hi it's been a while !!! Hope everyone's well.since taking my 20 my of citalopram which I still on I have put on quite a bit of weight and feel I'm hungry all the time.I'm desperate to loose weight but finding it hard.has anyone tryed the skinny coffee diet ? Not sure if I can use with my citalopram ??? Has anyone tryed it ?

Re: Hi everyone it's been a while!!! Weightless help

Really no one ???

So no one's struggling with weight loss ?

Have a read up on low carb diet. People swear by it

Oranges are good...plus other fruits of course

I’ve never heard of a skinny coffee diet. But low carb has worked for me as well as weight watchers (not sure if you have that in canada?) Another option is to ask your doc to help you find the right diet plan for you.

I've never heard of the skinny coffee diet, but am wondering if I accidentally did it after my divorce, when I was basically living on coffee, snacks and nerves for several months! Lost a lot of weight but not in a good way. How does it work?

I have a good friend who has struggled with her weight since her twenties (she's in her mid forties now). Long before low carb diets were really fashionable, what worked for her she said was no carbs after about 6 in the evening, and just substituting some of the earlier carbs for an extra portion of vegetables. That and moderate exercise seemed to be enough without having to make any huge changes.

It's something called Skinny Coffee Club. It's a strange name since it looks like a green tea product but I guess it's about the simulated flavours? It's a nutrient boosted drink with appetite suppressants in it.

Caffeine is said to be less than coffee. And green tea is healthy. So, unless you can't handle caffeine & it's other elements it may be ok.

But it's a plan so is a lot about changing your eating and getting exercise.

I would check the ingredients (any herbals) on Drugs.com on the interaction checker just in case.

Seems like a new craze to me, like raspberry keytones, but that's not to say it can't work.

This is more of a general health inquiry as opposed to an anxiety issue. I would check out health and fitness sites and do a little reading.

The bottom line is rather simple. Exercise and proper nutrition. Weight loss is a direct result of taking in less calories than your body needs and doing so in a manner that's easily manageable and feeds your body the nutrients it still needs.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Taking appetite serpressents on citalopram

I I have put on a lot of weight on citalipram and it's really getting me down does anyone no if u can a supplement to help weight loss with citalipram ?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information