Thread: Cant Take No More Wanna Give Up!!!!!!

Cant Take No More Wanna Give Up!!!!!!

Guys pls help me.

Ive been feeling so panicky and axious for a while now and im scared im gonna die. On sunday i got sick before going to bed and since then onwards ive had (sorry to be disgusting) diarrea and sickness and its still here i cat help thinking its the start of a tumour or cancer even tho doctor told me i picked up a bug from somewhere, I woke thismornin to find my tension had gone in eyes and neck and was so relieved i got out of bed and for the 1st ten mins felt ok, then got to work and was sick 3 times twice in toile and once over keyboard was so emabarrasing, got sent home, but now i feel ive let everyone down. IS THIS A SERIOUS ILLNESS THATS GONNA MAKE ME DIE????

I cant live my life normal knowing that i might die soon.

Im going away to tenerife on weds n i feel that i wont make it that long, im crying scared scared scared!!!!

please dont think im stupid or laugh at me????

I get lightheaded, dizzy, hot flushes, tension in eyes and neck, paranoid, think awful thoughts, when i walk feel i might pass out.

how can this be anxiety, its cruel that this can do this to u, lets u think ur dying.

so sorry to of gone on jus need some friends

sorry

x

Re: Cant Take No More Wanna Give Up!!!!!!

im sorry hun but cant help but im sure someone be a long to help you soon bellxx

Katy

What you are feeling is CLASSIS ANXIETY SYMPTOMS. if you are on meds then you have to go back to your GP and either have them up'd or changed and if your not on mediaction then i would centainly consider it, either way you should go back and chat to your GP. You will NOT die Katy, that i can promise you. You have probably got the same bug that as alot of us in here have had recently and your panicing about it thinking there is something serious going on, but it's not hun. Anxiety although makes us feel extremely awful, it can do you no harm, it can not and will not kill you Katy.

Please go back to your gp and i'm sure he will reasure you too.

good luck
    Lisa
    xxx

Hi Katy
    If it's any reassurance it sounds like anxiety to me.
    Last week I had a virus - pain in head and neck , diaoreah (SP?) and thought I was gonna die. 3 days later I was fine again. I think we just put too much importance on minor things in general.
    Phill

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Hi Katyfitz,

Anxiety is so debilitating it makes us want to just give up on everything.

That is not the way to go - but what is?

Well, you've made a positive step by posting here and getting it off your chest. Not that it's as simple as that.

Checking with your GP is good advice - whether you're on meds or not. We can all give you moral support, but only your doc can do the medical bit.

But, and I know we'll all say this, you are not going to die. You are not stupid, and we are certainly not going to laugh at you - we've all been there in some shape or form haven't we? And that's why we're all here. To help and support each other.

Is there some aspect of your holiday you're particularly worried about that could be heightening your anx at the moment? Sometimes it helps to know what may be contributing to the way we feel.

Or maybe you do really just have a bug. That in itself is enough to put our bodies under extreme pressures.

You must keep telling yourself that this is either anxiety made worse by a bug, or just a bug - even if you don't feel it is. Speaking the truth to yourself is a good positive......and you need positives at the moment.

Keep posting

Hi Katy,

I haven't had the stomach problems but I just went through a extremely anxiety ridden time at home and I woke up and couldn't even move my neck or head I was wound so tight. I can't even look sideways. Anxiety heck it can do many things to our body. I would have your GP take a look at you to make sure you don't have a stomach virus. You aren't dying though. Good luck and have a great time on your holiday.

Laura

Great words from GroovyGranny.

Many of us have been in the position you are now in katyfitz. Usually this can be in the early stages of our anxiety life or it can manifest itself as we continue to try battling with this life we have.

As much as people tell you that you aren't going to die, the feelings you are having continue. This is the fact with anxiety, it makes us focus on ourselves, our inner self more than we can on anything or anyone else. Only by focusing away from every tick, twinge and pain we feel everyday, can we start to recover what we once were.

Remember that anxiety makes us focus on every part of our body. It makes us look for anything that is different (not the norm) it will then turn into anxiety. Yes, this is not a natural response but anxiety is natural, it is what keeps us alert and ready to respond to anything that may harm us. Except our anxiety works not for us but against us. We have heightened awareness to our inner self and what is going on. Now if we could direct this to a more positive way we could deal with many things others couldn't.

As hard as it is to do, you need to transfer your thoughts. You need to move the 'forever' focusing on your body and self into something else. Only you will know what this can be. For me, I focus on numbers, others focus on what they need todo through the day.

One thing you can always be certain of katyfitz, is this, You are not alone in how you feel, I have been where you are and know exactly what feelings you are having. The difference is what is making you have your current anxiety, what is going on in your life currently. Such as work, the holiday coming shortly etc these are all external sources that can produce anxiety. Internal sources of anxiety are relationships, family and your health.

You can get through this katyfitz but right now it may feel like you can't. Have faith in yourself because with faith you can conquer anything.

Zek

Thread Information