Thread: Headaches

Headaches

Hi I am after a bit of advice please, I have been off work for 4 months for bad health anxiety and mild depression I am going back on Monday, I also been having family problems with my mum going on 3 years but we are working through them so hopefully that will improve, I always get lots of headaches and other symptoms so many to mention I worry about everything I am having CBT at the minute not sure it's helping at the minute, for the last few days it feels like I have had a none stop headaches it's not a really bad headache sometimes it feels like a threatening headache it's always seems to be top right of my head almost into my head if that makes sense and sometimes more on for head and above temple I feel like I am really clenching my jaw and today I have got a really stiff tight neck on the same side I feel like I am always taking painkillers which I worry about as well, does this sound like stress I feel it's more serious and feel very scared, any advice would be good thanks.toria x

Re: Headaches

Quote Originally Posted by toria View Post
    Hi I am after a bit of advice please, I have been off work for 4 months for bad health anxiety and mild depression I am going back on Monday, I also been having family problems with my mum going on 3 years but we are working through them so hopefully that will improve, I always get lots of headaches and other symptoms so many to mention I worry about everything I am having CBT at the minute not sure it's helping at the minute, for the last few days it feels like I have had a none stop headaches it's not a really bad headache sometimes it feels like a threatening headache it's always seems to be top right of my head almost into my head if that makes sense and sometimes more on for head and above temple I feel like I am really clenching my jaw and today I have got a really stiff tight neck on the same side I feel like I am always taking painkillers which I worry about as well, does this sound like stress I feel it's more serious and feel very scared, any advice would be good thanks.toria x
    Please can anyone help I am having panic attacks about this headache it was ok till teatime then it's back and in my forehead and all over right side so worried please help thanks.

It sounds like a tension headache, especially if you are clenching your jaw. Try something distracting and relaxing. It will pass x

Headaches are very common with anxiety, and are almost never anything to worry about.

Thread Information