Guy's & Girls,

First off, you are not alone. There are thousands of us experiencing the kind of visual disturbances that I've seen mentioned here in this thread. Most of us have to go through panic, anxiety, stress every days of our lives just for doctors to pass it off as madness.

I'm like all of you. I'm 31 and from the U.K and have been suffering from Visual Snow for the best part of 20 years. I also have bad static, visual trails, floaters, after images and all the other symtoms mentioned here including seeing wiggly worms (red blood cells) when looking at the th blue sky.

Straight lines seem distorted and I go through periods of blury vision due to the constant stress of focusing on this 24 hours a day. I like most of you have been given a full bill of health but something is wrong. Something that doctors have not taken much notice of because its not widley known.

The good thing is, there are 1,000's like you. 1000's campaigning for answers and doctors to stand up and notice this Visual Snow! Please visit this website where you can interact with others just like you. I'm there and it helps deal with the day to day problems we all go through.

At the moment, this website has found a US doctor that is prepared to study the effect of Visual Snow and hopefully come up with answers. In the mean time, at least be around other that understand what your going through. YOUR NOT ALONE!

www.visualsnow.com

Kind regards,

Scott