Hey everyone,

I hope you are all well and I’d like to thank everyone again who has helped me with my concerns about DVT in my leg following a host of weird symptoms. However one thing I can’t seem to shake is this symptom in particular - I’m not overly concerned at the moment as I’ve had it now since November 2017 when I began my obsession and panic with my leg. Basically at night mostly but sometimes in the day I will be sitting in the armchair for a while and my left calf and foot will be laying straight across (I do this to help my blood flow as I used to sit cross legged on the chair which is bad hence why I’ve re adjusted myself) and I’ll move my legs and the calf or foot will brush against my right that’s under a pillow I put my laptop on and I’ll think “Oh, that feels a little cold to the touch” so I’ll feel it and realise that it’s quite cold to the touch. My first instinct was check my foot and leg for discolouration or numbness etc and also my pulse in my main artery in my foot and it will be fine - just cold to the touch? I mentioned this to a doctor in November when I was worried about my leg and he checked both foot and said I had good pulses etc and didn’t seem concerned at all. However my feet were normal temp in his office and they normally are when I’m walking around and I don’t seem to notice it at college when I’m sitting there (different chairs I guess) I can wiggle my toes etc and have full range of movement. Also when I go to bed and wake up in the morning I check and it’s back to normal so I’m puzzled. I feel like if it was a bad circulation problem it would be there constant and not go away - also by now I think I would have had no pulse, swelling, pain etc which I thank god don’t. I just wondered if anyone has/had this?

Thanks