Thread: Blood clot/heart concerns

Blood clot/heart concerns

Hi all,
    Two days ago I started feeling an ache from my right elbow to my hand, my whole hand felt achy. At first it seemed like a bone pain/arthritis, but then it felt muscular. I also started feeling an ache at the back of my calf under my right knee. Then I felt an ache on my inner thigh just above my right knee.
    Yesterday my right arm felt heavy and sleepy, occasionally throbbing pain. Nurofen seemed to fix it a bit, but going to bed I had a strong pressure in two spots on my inner arm- one just above my elbow, one just below. The aches in my leg were still there. I've also had some other short-lived aches in my shoulder, back, back of my left calf, neck, shoulder and even my foot.
    Just then when I went to get something out of the oven and I got two short sharp chest pains near my bottom ribs. The first pain was on the left, the second straight after on the right side.
    I have a doctor appointment tomorrow but wanted to see if any other anxiety sufferers had similar issues. Obviously I've been stressing about this so I'm not sure if my anxiety is prolonging the aches and manifesting more! I'm also quite tired. I keep telling myself that this all started after my first week back at work after holidays so could be stress or my body reacting to first week back. I also have a dog who pulls quite strongly on the lead at times. But of course my anxiety won't listen to reason! I should also add that when I get physical symptoms from anxiety they tend to only affect my right side.
    Thanks for reading

Re: Blood clot/heart concerns

I'm struggling too ive had pain in my calf for around three weeks now. Few days ago dr did the blood test for clots mine come bk positive had my scan today and it was clear. something is wrong and i don't know what getting sharp pain in calf and the odd pain in chest I'm really worried

Thread Information