This week I feel very low, its esp once ive picked my son up from school, I get home and im crying in the kitchen. I put the children infront of the cartoons and I cry to myself in the kitchen. I do not know why im crying either. I just feel quite panicky and tearful.

Yesterday when I got home my eldest son was asking for a snack, it was mither mither mither and everytime I tried to sit down to have a warm drink after being soaked through on the way home from school one of them (esp 5yr old) would ask me to do something. In the end I went upstairs and punched my pillow because I felt so frustrated. I felt really fed up and unhappy.

My son started with a sickness bug last thursday and we all got it at the weekend so its not been a nice week at all. I am still tired from it all. On top of that Dylan developed a throat & chest infection, he has asthma so ive been rather worried about him. He has a GP appointment tomorrow to talk about a referal to ENT about his tonsils, he is getting an infection every few weeks so I am abit worried about him. I have also noticed my anxiety about my own health has increased in the last few days, I know this is silly but im even paranoid ive a brain tumour, i've been having headaches across my forehead and eyes, dizzy feeling and tiredness for a few weeks but now with me feeling low im even more paranoid because I know personality change can be a symptom. Gosh I feel so silly admiting that

I haven't told anyone how anxious and low im feeling, I am not close enough to my mum anymore, I also don't feel I can talk to my dh about this or my friends. I have told my close friend M I am feeling tearful and she thinks im just exhausted from all the illness, my son being ill alot, 3 children, ive had exams lately, a few family upsets (extended family), worried about leaving the kids in september etc..... maybe she is right but I do not usually feel tearful and low like this. I cannot even blame it on pmt as im just coming to the end of my period now.

I cannot put my finger on why I feel low and tearful so would you say its a combination of tiredness and stress getting to me or am I actually depressed? I can't see why id be depressed. Could worrying about my health be making me think im depressed iyswim? I keep worrying why i feel this low suddenly, why im tearful, why i feel dizzy in my head, off balance etc....

I have 3 lovely children, my daughter is at a very clingy stage, she is also having tantrums at times, my 3yr old son is being a lovely little boy but im worried about him in september going to nursery. my 5 yr old son is ill alot with his throat, he is a good boy but constantly mithering me for food and do this, do that, arghhhh! I do not usually let these things get to me but it is at the moment. I feel like I don't exist, I am up and down like a yoyo all day for them, they don't let me sit and rest up for more than 5 minutes. At night I feel so uptight im not even sleeping properly, usually I fall asleep as soon as my head touches the pillow.

I just don't know whats hit me in the last few days but I feel really anxious and low I feel like ive been hit by a ton of bricks.

Any reassurance over the brain tumour fear would be very much appreciated. I only had a blood count done in May, eye test the same month so surely im fine. I just have stuck in my head an interview i saw on GMTV recently about a man who was told by his GP he was suffering from depression to only collapse a week later with a brain tumour