Hi there everyone, ive never really opened up to anyone apart from my family about my anxiety problems but feel this may help. My anxiety really all started bad about 15 years ago. I was just watching tv one day and there was Gay people on it and the thought came into my head, am i gay? I knew i wasnt but it was so upsetting to me because i knew i wasnt, i have nothing against gay people or that but the thought really dusturbed me, it kept going through my mind, making me think even more thoughts, going through scenarios, all the what ifs! It eventually got to much for me i broke down and had a panic attack and then told my mum and dad my thoughts, they did everything to reasure me it was all in my head. I had to take time of school, wasn't eating, it was making literally sick and i couldnt sleep. I know now the thoughts are caused by my anxiety, anxiety is like a bully, just need to not believe the LIES anxiety tells you, the thoughts are so upsetting because that is not the person you are! I've had more episodes along the years but thats when it went Pete Tong.