Hi there,
I'm 36 and I am an IT freelancer since 2012, and lately (more than 1 year) I noticed that my work started to cause problems. I just do not want to work! Sometimes I feel that I like my job, but sometimes I understand that I really get bored of this business. And, no matter what the mood right now, it happens that I just cannot see my workplace and my laptop right up to the fact that my head hurts and I feel dyspnea. Previously, more frequent breaks and holidays helped (I could afford a little more than a hired worker). But here it was the end of Christmas and New Year holidays, but I'm till there. With such regress, I'll soon be without money! Someone would say that it's just laziness. Moreover, I do not need to feign illness, because I just do not have a boss (clients only). And I think that my symptoms are too grave for ordinary procrastination.
So what is it? I Googled a little, but I did not find anything single-valued. In addition, I realized that a search in Google can lead to an answer that I'm mortally ill (heh). What do you think?