Page 589 of 695 FirstFirst ... 89489539579587588589590591599639689 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 6942

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

My dog also was groomed today! We had a mobile groomer come out so it was a bit of an effort to get him into the van as he refused to get in. He’s just turning 1 and has been going through a bit of a fearful period. I heard some crying from the van when he was getting washed but he coped fine and is now lovely and soft!
    Carnation I don’t know if it’s related to the heat but last week when we were down south I woke up with severe cramps in one leg one night, and the next the other night! I’ve not had that for ages so put it down to heat and maybe lack of salt! Could have just been a coincidence though!
    It’s much cooler in Scotland today, hope it is with everyone else too!

Sounds like dog grooming time sunflower.

I did think of the salt issue but its not cramping. Plus I've had salty items as a just in case.
    The feeling is more achy muscles, tired muscles. But there's strength because I've just lifted a pot that Mr C would normally say, "don't lift that, I'll do it".

It's turned very humid here and clouding over.
    Rain on the way, me thinks.

That sounds lovely Sunflower! What kind of dog do you have? The groomer said that as soon as Chisum got to the back he was a perfect gentleman, and he looks great. I totally forgot to tip though, so I'll need to call and see if I can do that or if they accept those (the receptionist didn't ask). I also refilled his pain meds, and they were more expensive for the month than his groom! I don't know how well they work, either, so I'm going to need to talk to them at his annual exam about trying something else.

Also picked up fast food for myself and a cheeseburger for Chisum and spent nearly $20 - I could have gotten two pasta meals from the local Italian place for that price. It's wild to me how fast food has become just as expensive (sometimes more so) than actual sit-down restaurant food.

But enough of my rants - enjoy the rain Carnation! Hope you get some of the cooler weather everyone else seems to be enjoying.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

I think after our thunderstorm on Sunday it's forgotten to stop raining. Fingers crossed for some dry (but still cool) weather up here.

Still waiting here catkins. It's cloudy but muggy.

Takeaways have gone up massively poppy. As for eating out, it seems you pay the price of dinner for lunch.

I've realised my weak arm is do to the injured shoulder which hasn't healed fully and I caught myself tensing my leg muscles when standing to stay put when the fight or flight mode kicks. As YNWA says, how often do we wear our shoulders as earrings and not even realise it. We tense our face as well, especially the jaw.
    Well I've taken up Tai Chi now, let's see how that helps.

Hi Carnation, I agree, price of going out to eat or a takeaway is ridiculous now, even for just two of you...

its cooler here today but not cold and the much needed rain as arrived....

Do you remember a few years back when I fell and broke my arm, well that injury can still give me jip at times...and if you’ve been using it a lot recently you’ve probably aggravated it...

Oh I definitely tense my jaw, and clench my tenth... that can cause headaches as well...

Dont know what Tai Chi involves but I hope you enjoy it xxxx

I do remember that YNWA.
    I think we can clench practically anything.

We had the rain, much cooler now.
    Has anyone noticed how plants are regrowing?
    Also, a touch of hay-fever seems to be apparent. A couple of my neighbours have mentioned this.

Tell you what I have noticed since we’ve had the rain. My plants look ‘perkier’ after rain, much more than they do after I’ve had the hose out. Maybe rain water agrees with them more than tap water?

Its quite warm here today as we have full sun but generally it’s loads better. Sleeping under the duvet again. Its funny you should say about the hay fever. My eyes feel a bit achey today. I never thought about HF….thought I’d finished with that

Ghost…Spillways

I've definitely had hayfever the last week or so, not entirely sure what from precisely. We've had a cool dry day today which has been really pleasant.

My eyes were watery today as well darksky.
    Our neighbour nextdoor was sneezing all morning (I could hear her) and I've got the runny nose.

It's cool here today catkins, I had to put a cardi on, lol.

My funny tummy is back. Between that the weird hay-fever, going out today was a hard task. I felt my legs tingling all the time and almost went home several times but I stuck it out. Its so hard at times.

Page 589 of 695 FirstFirst ... 89489539579587588589590591599639689 ... LastLast

Thread Information