Page 686 of 700 FirstFirst ... 186586636676684685686687688696 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,860 of 6994

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Could be catkins, lol.

My cat makes me laugh when he yawns, it's super big.
    Ever chewed a yawn when someone is talking to you? Or worst still, someone doing it when you are talking to them. Mr C has done that a few times with me. I reply with "Am I boring you?" lol.

Anyone find standing on one spot unbearable if it's for a length of time? Especially chatting to someone or waiting for something. My feet tend to go a bit numb, crampy and legs go jelly or stiff. I had this several times over the weekend. I also feel it puts you in the fight or flight mode which is something I trying to avoid, but accepting cramp is pretty difficult as its so uncomfortable.

Hi folks. I've been somewhat distracted from this lovely site due to quite a bit going on. Mrs F was in hospital from Monday 18th March through to Friday 22nd. On the Monday she wasn't able to walk in a straight line, nor able to drink from a glass. So I dialled 999 and they admitted her. There's no way I could have driven her.

Anyway the upshot was inconclusive. They scanned her head for any sign of stroke but that was negative, plus blood tests were within normal range. They did however contact the mental health team, but she discharged herself before they got round to seeing her. Which was stupid and I told her that.

The last week in March has seen trouble with my son, who feels badly treated by us. Then you have the permafrost atmosphere in the house between wife and daughter which has continued unabated since January last year. But then there's that poodle in Tottenham that can still tap dance, so all is not lost.

Mrs F was in hospital for 5 days and they couldn't give a diagnosis. Well, I might have done the same, especially if all vitals checker out. But in doing that it leaves worry!
    Good to hear from you fishman.

That is hard to do, Carnation, both physically and mentally. Standing in one spot can be so boring!

Im sorry to hear that Fishman, I hope she’s doing better now that she’s discharged? Did they have any suggestions on follow up?
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

There is an element of boredom poppy, I'd much rather be on the move.

Fishman, is Darksky ok? She's not been on the forum so much lately.

Oh heck Fishman that must have been so worrying for you.

Carnation, you could try shifting your weight from one leg to the other, kind of keep them moving even though you aren't going anywhere?

That's a good idea catkins, I'll try that next time. Hands on hips helps but I'm normally carrying something and it can look a bit weird to do for a long period of time. Lol.
    How are you doing?

Sorry I havent been on but it’s not been through choice. I’ve had a bad few weeks with my mother. She was rushed into hospital with a chest infection which at 95 rapidly turned into pneumonia. Sadly she died a few days ago. Now we are ploughing through the necessary stuff and the legal stuff as well. It’s all a bit overwhelming but taking it step by step and not looking too much at the big picture.

I will come through the other side. We all do dont we?

Ghost…Spillways

Page 686 of 700 FirstFirst ... 186586636676684685686687688696 ... LastLast

Thread Information