Last night, around 11:10 p.m., when my sister and I were driving home from work, we were behind a car that was going well under the speed limit. So when we tried getting around them, they sped up so we couldn't. But, when we got back behind them, they went slow again. So my sister kept on him, but he eventually pulled over and we went around him. Then, he got behind us and he was tailing us with his brights on - and we're going really fast to try and shake him, but he just kept on us. When we were getting closer to town, he turned his brights off, and he kept his distance. We got into town - not a very large town - about 4,000 people, and we thought we lost him. But, when we turned down our road, we thought the same car turned as well, but I don't know if it was him or not. However, we didn't drive to my house just in case, instead we drove to my sister's place with underground parking.

We didn't see any sight of the car when we got to her place, and since her car is underground, he can't see it even if he drove by.

But, I'm still shaken up about the whole thing, and I'm actually having panic attacks because of it. We didn't think to call the police, but we were both terrified, and I'm still shaken up. What should I do? The town isn't very large, so it concerns me that he'll know where she lives if he sees her car.