Hello guys, sorry if this is just way too long, but I needed to get it off my chest since no one else understands me. I'm a 22 year old gal, I already was diagnosed with generalized anxiety and persistent depression when i was 17, but only went to 2 sessions of therapy.
Ok in this message I will focus in what is happening to me right now. The last 5 years I became a very sedentary person, only going out to uni, and staying in my house almost all of the time using my cellphone the whole day (about 12 hours a day playing and using tumblr), but only when I'm off college. Last summer I dtarted getting sharp pains in my head, sharp pains are not new since I had them when I was 14, had a ct scan in 2013 when I was 17 and it was normal. Ok last summer I was on my 3 month vacation off college, the sharp started again and they seem to be localized top right of my head, almost the same exact spot 60-70% of the time i can put my finger on it. I also developed a new kind of headache it's like it comes suddenly and feels like my whole head is being crushed but it only lasts seconds but really really scares the heckk out of me. These headaches are not new to me, but the fact that they're becoming more frequent and many are localized in one spot makes me think of a brain tumor. I also had night sweats last summer and I also thought I had lymphoma cause I have swollen painless lymph nodes, but I had blood work, thyroid and lymp node ultrasound and everything came "fine". Ok so when fall came I entered college once again and the headaches started to dissapear completely, I even was surprised by the fact I was sleeping very well during that time. Ok right now I've been on vacays for one month in my house without going out anywhere and the headaches have come back. I also have developed nausea the whole day, short term memory loss, smelled phantom smell of smoke, difficult to find words, my first language is spanish and sometimes I only find words in english, high temperature, left leg pain, popping ears, eye and forehead pain and the list goes on. I'm scared it is a brain cancer now cause I use my phone a lot and have slept with it for 5 year because it's my alarm and I'm scared it gave me brain cancer help I'm desperate and my healtg insurance will be available in 3 months :'(

---------- Post added at 17:06 ---------- Previous post was at 16:56 ----------

Also my symptoms seem to get worse when I'm out of college, because when I'm college I'm focused in something more than googling brain cancer stories, symptoms etc. and I don't go out since I don't have close friends. When I was 17 I had the worst crisis and that's when they diagnosed me, I had left arm pain, sharp pains in chest, cold/hot feeling all over my body, every single noise and sudden stimuli scared me and made me jump, dysnea, fatigue, pressure in head, something moving inside my head, twitches ALL over my body, pressure in chest, night sweats, derealization, trembling.
Throughout all of these 5 years I had thought I had:
2013: brain tumor, heart attack, multiple sclerosis, epylepsy
2014: heart failure, tongue cancer, liver cancer
2015: brain tumor, ataxya cerebellum
2017: brain tumor, lymphoma, rabies, leuhemya, gasthritis