Thread: Feel so alone!

Feel so alone!

I am just so sick and tired of feeling this way. My days are consisting of waking up a couple hours at a time with absolutely no energy or motivation and then returning to bed and sleeping. I’m asleep more than I’m awake.

Feel like I have nothing to love for. I’m not suicidal, I could never do that but doesn’t stop me thinking that it would be better if I weren’t here anymore.

I’m already on medication (Citalopram 20mg) and have been taking it for 3 months and nothing has changed. I don’t know what’s happened to me....

I have just become so uninterested in everything and everyone. I feel like my family and friends aren’t really concerned and are almost becoming used to me being like this.

All I’m really posting this for is some sort of response. Anything. Just to know that I’m not alone.

Re: Feel so alone!

Jamie if it's any consulation it's exactly how I feel and have done for a while like you no energy no motivation etc it's a bad feeling and place to be in, the only thing that is different is (I used to do this) is I don't lie in bed half the day but everything else is the same had a huge blow to my confidence which I cant go it in to on a public forum, but if you feel like a chat send me a pm or email ATB

Post Re: Feel so alone!

Helloooo, Jaime, you're not alone. I know that's very cliché of me to say and when people say that to me it usually doesn't do anything -- but at the same time it's good to know. I asume you're depressed? If you think the meds you're on isn't working then you might have to get a higher dosage? I haven't tried this myself but I've heard that lots of people who's unmotivated and lonely get a pet, like a dog, because then you'll have something to go out for in the first place and that might help. Feel free to PM me if you wanna, I'll do my best to help and support you.

Good day xx

Thread Information