Thank you everyone it means a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
Random crap? I must object, the discussions in chat are all of a superior intellectual caliber,
Haha ok, superior intellectual random crap Thank you loads Elen x

Quote Originally Posted by robinhall View Post
Hi Emma
Just seeing this now - thanks for the thanks :-)

I'm so glad the programme was of help and I'm sure this will encourage others to check it out when they see how well you are doing

But I must add that you put a good amount of work into it so I hope others will realise not to just flick through the site thinking its a magic wand - you get out of it what you put into it

anyway - good to hear that you are getting back out there and isn't it great to hear that workplaces now can be so understanding

and thanks to everyone in NMP for helping to get the word out about CBT4Panic :-)

I was going to send you a message but I thought it would get the word out more to put it onto the forum so people can see it..... I may still send you a message soon.

It is definitely hard work..... still not sure I have it completely sorted yet but It has definitely helped an awful lot... and I will keep working on it, definitely not an easy ride... but worth it!!

My work have been amazing! even with me resigning each one and me being told not to be so silly and that they needed me...... it gave me even more of a boost to get back there.

The CBT4Panic link is now back in my signature on here....and I would urge anyone to give it ago and have recommended it to several people who I know have taken a look

Thank you so much again