Hi
I have been dealing with this on and off since December (albeit I am far from new to anxiety generally given it's plagued me one way or another much of my life). Im new to HA though. It started with the headaches which passed, then it was the tingling hands, then the tiny pain in my temple almost daily - there one minute then gone. Today at work I've developed a headache and when I got out of my car I smelt smoke. Now I know that I've spent too much time with Dr Google and I've probably just spent too much time at my desk today, hence the headache but I just cannot get the fear of a BT off my mind. I've tried to speak with my husband who just rolls his eyes at me now because he is fed up. I just gave to act 'normal. My mom is more sympathetic as she was used to dealing with my dad's mental health problems before he passed, but I hate to keep bothering her with my problems. I have two kids aged 14 and 11 and I'm feeling overwhelmed by this niggling anxiety. I've been to the Dr who did basic Neuro tests which were fine and had eye test but hey ... that's not how anxiety works. I just need someone else to talk to about it. Im thinking of counselling but tonight I feel like I need an immediate outlet to calm me. Anyone there??