Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Health Anxiety - just need someone to talk to

Re: Health Anxiety - just need someone to talk to

Im not sure what i hope to achieve really. My appointment is to deal with my neck problems (crunching when I wake up) but I need to talk about my other issues too .... headaches and tingles. Logically these are probably connected to neck issues but not in a HA mind 😣 I may discuss going back on meds. Been off them 2 years but life at the moment feels rubbish ... I am a lucky person really - good job, good family. I feel terribly selfish being like this. Like you say, it just creeps in doesn't it! Bloody awful thing to live with!

You will find plenty of people here who go through the brain tumour/infection suspicions when they experience tingling, shooting pains, stabbing pains, visual disturbance etc, it's a horrendous thing to be pestered by but it also is prudent to be aware that these things do happen. It also is necessary to acknowledge that they are rare to suffer and interpreting every tiny thing only adds pile after pile of stress and unease upon you, snowballs into venomous loops and needs confronting head on, there is literally not much else you can do to deflate the fear, you've researched the heck out of it and discussed with a pro and had tests ran, I hope you can find some peace from all you've done on the matter.
    ''...an utter depression of soul which I can compare to no earthly sensation more properly than to the after-dream of the reveller upon opium - the bitter lapse into everyday life, the hideous dropping off of the veil. There was an iciness, a sinking, a sickening of the heart, an unredeemed dreariness of thought which no goading of the imagination could torture into aught of the sublime.''

Can someone advise me please, I have everything wrong with me, (in my mind) when I do feel that I have something new I get hot all over then feel faint,can hardly stand. for a while, then back to general worrying.
    I have mentioned this before as my condition started eleven years ago, I had some very bad news and I think about it night and day all this time which has caused this HA,
    My Husband won't discuss it as he says it has all been said before, I am so needing someone to talk to but to loyal to speak to someone face to face,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information