Thread: Nipple flattens why lying down

Nipple flattens why lying down

So I've scared myself to death by googling!

I'm 45 so breasts are not as pert as they used to be but over the last couple of weeks I've noticed on a couple of occasions that when I'm laying in bed one of my nipples looks as if it sinks in.

I can't see it all the time and when my breasts are cold the nipples are erect on both sides it just seems to be when I wake in the morning and my nipples are warm and soft (sorry tmi) the one on the right looks like it sinks.

I can't feel any lumps or bumps and it doesn't happen all the time it's just when my breast is at a certain temperature if that makes sense.

So needless to say I'm worrying as I know inverted/flattened nipples can be a sign of BC.

I'm hoping it's an age related thing and where they are not so pert as they used to be but I'm going to have to get it checked as I'm worrying myself stupid with this.

Anyone else experienced anything similar?

Thanks

Re: Nipple flattens why lying down

Gravity

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

I did think that Venus but it's only one side, although admittedly the GP did say I had more breast tissue on that side last time I had an exam and the breast is slightly larger! I tell you it's no fun getting old, I turned 45 last week and I seem to have developed a load of age spots overnight too!

Quote Originally Posted by Munchlet View Post
    I did think that Venus but it's only one side, although admittedly the GP did say I had more breast tissue on that side last time I had an exam and the breast is slightly larger! I tell you it's no fun getting old, I turned 45 last week and I seem to have developed a load of age spots overnight too!
    I guess it is how much tissue you have under the nipple to what it does and every breast is different, even on the same person.... as your dr has said.

It is so much fun being an 'older' woman isn't it

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information