Thread: gall bladder?

Question gall bladder?

Last Monday night I was wakened at 3 am with a bad pain in the middle of my back just under the shoulder blades I had to get up and walk about and I took some fizzy water,but it still didnt shift I belched a couple of times but the pain persisted till after 5 am when I eventually fell asleep again and when I awake in the morning it had gone. I put it down to stress as I was going to the hospital later on Tues for some tests. Last night-- The same thing again .I awoke at 3 am with the same sharp pain and feeling like I wanted to belch but couldnt I got up and took some soda water but it persisred,again lasting for a couple of hours. I have got up this morning feeling a bit tender in my upper back. Unfortunately I googled it this morning and it could range form a heart attack to trapped wind.In between you have Liver cancer.oesophegal cancer and gallbladder problems. I may also add that I have been constipated for a couple of days. I had a slight pain in the upper abdomen but no stomach pain to speak of,only this gut pain and pain in my upper back.
    Has anyone any idea what this could be? I am hoping it was only trapped wind as I did hear something gurgling but thought it was the soda water,and trapped wind would go if you belched wouldnt it?
    I just wonder what its going to be next
    fed up
    Jean

Re: gall bladder?

Hi Jean Hun Dont Worry Hun If Ya Hear Gurglin Sounds That Is Gas........has Nothing To Do With Ya Gallbladerr I Had That Out I Know All Those Symptons ...just Give It A Few Days Maybe Ya Ate Something That Was Very Gassy And Can Last A Couple Days .....i Wish Ya The Best..........linda Xx

Hello Jean,

I would place a bet with you that what you have is IBS hun. I get those symptoms with my IBS. Google is banned Jean ok lol please don't google as it's at crime. And that's coming from someone with 11 year experience hun. I get the gurgling and trapped wind on a daily basis. Try reading some of the IBS posts on the forum hun I'm positive your worrying for nothing. xxx

Mandy xx

"DILLIGAF"

Hi Mandy and Linda Thanks for replying I had IBS a long time ago,but have had no symptoms at all now for a few years Then it was a constant pain at the bottom of my stomach and i took Colofac to relieve it,but this is different. I had no indigestion before I went to bed on either occasion the pain woke me at 3 am both times and it was in my upper abdomen/shoulder blade area. I know I shouldnt Google,but I can't help it.If it comes back again without warning,I will go and see the doctor(for about the 20th time this year with different"illnesses")
    God sake,When I smoked I never was at the doctors for years.Now I am never away and its less than 2 years since I stopped
    Thanks for the advice It has reassured me to some extent,and I won't google the symptoms again Promise
    Cheers,
    Jean

Thread Information