Hey guys.

I suffer from panic disorder. Had a major breakdown few months ago and have been in bed since getting more and more depressed. I suffer mostly health anxiety and it manifests into physical symptoms making it hard for me to tell whats real and whats panic. Never been on meds before.

I did try 1 dose 5mg lexapro and got scary twitching and anxiety from it so stopped.

So started effexor ER 37.5mg today. After reading hundreds of reviews i have been terrified to take it. I have a fear of medications in general. Its that sense of once you swallow it you cant go back you are trapped. Then i sit and wait for odd sensations in my body then freak out.

Doc started me on klonopin 0.25mg so i took one yesterday to see how i feel on them. It took edge off my anxiety but i still had nervous butterflies because i knew effexor was coming the next day and that is what i was terrified about. Terrified id have the same horrible shaky tremor experience like lexapro.

So today

Took klonopin 0.25mg at 10 am
Then effexor 37.5ER at 12pm. With food.

It is now 5 hours past. I have been nicely relaxed. Didnt feel any sudden onset of anything. I feel heavy in my body but feels good to me right now since been so anxious. Very mild headache that isnt painful. Twinge of nausea 3 hours in was corrected eating crackers.

I know its early still but will report back again tomorrow. Klonopin will only be used to help me through this start up phase. I do not plan on keeping that on board