Thread: Blood clot in leg?

Blood clot in leg?

Please help! A week ago I got a sore spot on my leg and I was certain it was a blood clot....I got a bruise the next day and think maybe it wasn’t a clot after all. Today I’ve woken up with a sore leg - same leg, different spot, up high at the top of my thigh. It feels, I guess, like a strain or something and is not concentrated in one spot and now I really think it’s a blood clot.

The thing is, I don’t even know what the symptoms of a blood clot are, but I am so worried. I haven’t spoken to my psychologist in over 2 months and I think my HA is starting to worsen just because I haven’t spoken to her in so long.

I realise I sound a bit crazy, i’m Also 40 and pregnant, which isn’t helping my anxiety at all. Please, please talk a bit of sense into me.

Re: Blood clot in leg?

I just had a seminar about DVT (clots) yesterday - doesn't sound like you have any of the obvious symptoms, I won't list them cos you'll start thinking you have them! Sounds like you just bumped your leg and maybe don't remember doing it. Maybe just check with your doc if it doesn't go away but doesn't sound like anything serious! X

Thread Information