Thread: Tingling in fingers - anxiety, placebo, or tumor?

Tingling in fingers - anxiety, placebo, or tumor?

I'm generally a very anxious person when it comes to health. Yesterday evening, when I was sitting with only tip of my foot touching the floor, my leg started to shake, I started googling, and while I found out that it's a normal reaction, I've also read about brain tumor symptoms, and it said that numbness or tingling in limbs might be a symptom of brain tumor. I went to sleep, but today sińce I woke up I'm experiencing tingling in my fingers. I don't feel like my fingers are numb, but they kinda pulse every 4-5 seconds with a tingling sensation, and the area of tingling is really small, like pen's head. It started in my right hand, but now it's mostly in the left hand. Only fingers are affected, and when I don't think about it I don't really feel it, so it's not even uncomfortable, I'm just worried of a brain tumor. I don't have any other symptoms like headaches, nausea, vomiting etc.

Re: Tingling in fingers - anxiety, placebo, or tumor?

Little update. Today I woke up at 4 AM and my right thumb, pointer and middle fingers were numb, like they fell asleep. I had to shake them a little to fix this. This could be indicative od carpal tunnel syndrome right?

Thread Information