Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice needed please!!!

Re: Advice needed please!!!

Morning all yesterday was not to bad ,today not as good but not as bad as some days .Nicola hope u managed the hairdresser and where pleased with it , Tristan hope u are a bit better to day take care Linda

Morning Nicola and Tristan if u are about hope your well ,still don't feel like eating much but have added Cuper soup to my menu didn't sleep to bad last night abit anxious today but not as bad please end soon I have been through this many times in the last 20 years so u would think I would be used it my now but u never are , take care Linda. X

Hi Linda and Tristan. I had a much better day yesterday anxiety wise but this afternoon the anxiety has been a bugger again, I'm getting really down about it. We've come away for the week to my n parents caravan at the coast and I managed the 2 hour drive here ok but the anxiety has kicked in again now, I'm hoping the break away will do me good but we'll see ×××

Iam sure a change of scenery and some sea air will do u good that's one thing I've always wanted a static caravan my sister had one in amble and I loved going up well I can dream . Try to relax and am sure u will enjoy your self take care

I hope Tristan is ok ?

Morning Tristan if you are around hope u are feeling ok ,
    Nicola hope the anxiety has settled and u are enjoying your holiday sometimes it just what is needed at least u are getting some good weather Take care

Hey guys , having a really tough time at the moment , think increase was way to much and too soon , hope you guys are good , one day huh x

Take care

Hi Tristan did u go back down to 75 mg doctor are all to quick to bump meds up hope you have sorted things out with your wife and u start to feel better very soon . As they say 1 day at a time , you take care

Hi Tristan and Linda. Sorry your still suffering Tristan, it's really tough when you first start out on an AD and they do tend to bump you up pretty quick.
    How are you Linda?
    I've touch wood been feeling much better, nearly 3 weeks on the increase now and the anxiety seems to have really calmed down, it's either the increase kicking in or the fact I'm away on holiday away from reality, just hoping it continues when I get home ×××

Morning Tristan hope today is abit better for u the fine weather might lift your spirits a little.
    Nicola glad u are enjoying your holiday
    I have been sleeping and eating better still a lot of morning anxiety but unfortunately can not sit out in the sun because when I get to hot I feel like it is the start of a panic attack , i suppose it is what my mind is used to at the minute untill it calms down and I realise I am only hot and not panicky it all just takes time take care all Linda x

My morning anxiety is worst ever and like you when I sit in the sun I feel it getting a lot worse , maybe this med just isn’t for me , I’m normally ok in the evening as day is coming to an end .but getting through the day is so so hard

Hope the holiday helps

Stay safe x x x

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread Information