Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice needed please!!!

Re: Advice needed please!!!

Sorry to hear your still struggling Tristan, I've never personally gone to a&e before but I have thought at times id be better admitted.
    Not a good day for today, my anxiety is quite heightened again and needed my diazepam. It's day 13 for me today, thought I'd turned a corner at the weekend but feel back at square one today ××

I was admitted last year for 3 weeks , really hard to get in these days even been to a and e with cuts on my arm and they just patch you up and send you home , I go to a place called safe haven and someone there took an overdose on Friday and they were back home on Saturday , think I’m going to drop back to 75 as not dealing with the 150

---------- Post added at 18:32 ---------- Previous post was at 18:30 ----------

Wife has also told me she wants me to move out for a bit as cantbtake much more of me which is nice , will be sleeping in the car tonight

Tristan I am really sorry to hear this my heart goes out to u

Nicola how is your day hope its good today is not a good day for me anxiety very high I slept well but woke up with the anxiety 2 diazepam an it still not gone down god this is so hard. Thame care. X

Hi Tristan and Linda. Tristan I'm so sorry to hear about your wife I hope you manage to sort things out with her.
    My anxiety doesn't seem as heightened today as it did yesterday, I saw my gp this morning who gave me some more Diazepam and said the side effects should start to lesson around the 2 week mark and the increase wouldn't have kicked in yet, I had a few tears whilst I was in with him but he's lovely and very patient. I've had a couple of good days so I'm taking that as a positive but it's so bloody hard ×××

Nicola am so pleased to hear that I seen to have one alright day and then one bad day am hoping my propanol will help my anxiety. Take care.

Hi Tristan and Linda how are you today? I didn't wake up as shaky this morning and the anxiety doesn't seem so heightened at the min. Its been 2 weeks today since I increased so I'm hoping it is starting to settle a bit. I'm having my hair done today, fortunately it's my best friends salon so if I'm not too good I don't need to put a brave face on ×××

Morning Tristan and Nicola ,i didn't sleep to good anxiety not to high at the minute but still there Nicola hope you got your family troubles sorted out , i am in need of my hair done but just can't be bothered I seen to spend all my time reading book on my kindle housework and ironing gone to pot .Still have not got much of an appetite but not worried about the weight as did put lots of weight on from other antidepressants .tristan hope you got something sorted with your wife take care. Linda

Hey you 2 how’s it been for you both today ? Still at my mums and had a massive crying fit today as I spoke to my cpn , it will be 2 weeks tomorrow on the 150 and never felt so I’ll , seeing doc on Monday about meds and people say that’s not long away but when suffering anxiety and depression it feels like a life time away

I knew it would be hard going from one med to another with such a big jump after only two weeks

Keep going you 2 and hope you have had a better day than me x x

Tristan been thinking of you sorry u are still not to well but at least u didn't have to sleep in your car its good u stoped with your Mam and spoke to your cpn .you have to remember u are coming of 1 tablet and goin up on another you will get there just keep believing u will Take care. Linda x

Hi Tristan and Linda. Tristan I'm so sorry to hear things are still bad for you but if it's any hope for you I'm 2 weeks 1 day in to my increase now and yesterday and so far today my anxiety is considerably reduced, I'm not counting my chickens just yet but hoping I'm over the worst, I remember with my last increase it was nearly 3 weeks until the side effects subsided. It really is truly awful tho as the anxiety is so frightening. I hope you have a bit of a better day today ××

Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information