I dont know if anyone can help me but I am absolutely devastated as to what is happening and no one can explain why.
I've had pvcs from a youngish age. I've had countless ecgs done, 4 echoes, a stress test and numerous 24 hour holters. They have never really shown anything of consequence in the echoes. Well nothing at all actually. All normal.
The holters have shown that I get 2nd degree heart block type 1 (wenkebach) during my sleep which the cardiologist said is due to my physical fitness and tight vagus nerve.
I've also had lots of bouts of sinus tachycardia and 2 ecgs that showed mild long qt along with the sinus tachycardia. Both of the ecgs were checked by cardiologists and I was told that it was computer error due to my heart going fast and that I don't have long qt.
For the last 6 or 7 years, I have trained in the gym 5 or 6 days a week. I train on the cardio equipment to a high level and have a high level of cardio fitness. I've always had one or two pvcs whilst training but not regularly and I've never been too concerned - just the odd one chucked in here and there. I normally do around 40 - 50 mins hard cardio in a session.
In January this year, I got the flu. I tested for about 3 weeks but on my first trip back to the gym, I got terrible pvcs the whole way through.
Long story short - a week later and after numerous trips to a & e, they said I kept getting sinus tachycardia and I was extremely anxious. I kept getting hundreds of pvcs a day.
I had a stress test which showed pvcs at the start that went off as I trained harder. The cardiologist was happy with the stress test and told me to ignore the pvcs.
Over the last few months, things had started to settle down. I was on a low dose betablocker to help prevent the pvcs and was back in the gym training again after a break. Training well and not getting any pvcs.
Last Tuesday it all went wrong.
I started getting skips again whilst training and have had them the same every day since.
They follow the same pattern generally (apart from 1 day) :
1. I get on a piece of cardio equipment (normally x trainer or treadmill) and start training.
2. 3 or 4 minutes in, I get a skipped beat.
3. I feel incredibly anxious but try to continue.
4. I get another skipped beat or sometimes even 2 or 3 together.
5. I get so anxious that I get off that piece of equipment (at this point, I'm around 6 or 7 mins in)
6. I go onto another piece of cardio equipment (say bike or recumbrent bike) and go really hard - high high rate maximum effort (because I'm really upset and annoyed)
7. I stay on this piece of equipment for 30 - 40 mins full blast and get no skips at all.
8. I finish with 10 mins on another piece and still get no skips.

So basically in a nutshell, I get skips at the start of my training, I change cardio machine and manage to continue the rest of the session without any then go home with terrible anxiety and wanting to cry.

This has gone on every day for a week and a half now and my anxiety with it is getting worse every day and I cannot find a reasonable explanation for why it is now happening and started like this all of a sudden.
I just keep thinking I have heart disease and about to die.
I had an echo last week and we haven't got the report back yet but I asked the technician at the time and he said "I don't see any thing too concerning".
I also had a cardiac MRI at the beginning of may and they said someone will be in touch if there is anything wrong and no one has been yet.
Is there anyone out there who can give me any indication as to what is going wrong?
I know I suffer badly with adrenaline and anxiety but I don't feel particularly "adrenalized" when I start my training.
I do know however that I do get skipped beats with adrenaline as I get them when I'm extremely upset or having sex.
Please, if ant one can help I would be so grateful because I've always used exercise as a crutch to help me get through life and my anxieties but at the moment it's causing me more anxiety on top of everything else 😭😭