Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: twitching

Re: twitching

Quote Originally Posted by fma11122345 View Post
    Iv never hade twitching before tho and iv been much more anxious and anxiety riddled then this. Can new symptoms of anxiety just show up like that?
    Definitely! There are a whole bunch of symptoms that can show up at any time. Bear in mind that the longer your anxiety goes on the more symptoms you will most likely have. You will probably even experience them when you are calm. The body takes time to recover from frequent or prolonged anxiety and so you can experience these things for some time after you stop being anxious which is what you want to be aiming for. As I said you should go to the doctor, get yourself checked and all clear, tell them about the anxiety and start your recovery. Constantly seeking reassurance isn't going to solve the problem.

And again, stay off Google!

I'm going to my first PCP visit this week about the twitching. Right now it's pretty wide spread and I to am getting numbness and tingling all over. Iv done a bit of research on anxiety on google and YouTube (YouTube was much more helpful) so yes I'm hopeing anxiety is all it is.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 14:07 ---------- Previous post was at 14:07 ----------

Thank you all

Excellent! Don't hold back, tell them everything that's going on in your head and explain all your fears. You'll be alright

I'm going to my first PCP visit this week about the twitching. Right now it's pretty wide spread and I to am getting numbness and tingling all over. Iv done a bit of research on anxiety on google and YouTube (YouTube was much more helpful) so yes I'm hopeing anxiety is all it is.

---------- Post added at 14:07 ---------- Previous post was at 14:07 ----------

Thank you all

This week will be your first week of recovery.

Thank you so much ^^ I really appreciate you helping talk me down, HA is a crippling thing.

Hey guys....iv been getting a bit of eye pain the last few days which makes me think brain tumor

If this persists, see a doctor to rule out anything more serious. You should definitely do that, but i am sure they will tell you it is nothing to worry about. The general rule i adopt for something like this is if it is still happening after 2 weeks then see a doctor just for peace of mind.

However twitching happens a lot with tiredness. You might be oversensitive to your pulse but this could be actual twitching which is different or at least feels different.

In my experience anxiety, tiredness, and especially too much screen time can cause this sort of twitching from nervous tiredness. I sometimes get it on my arms near the elbows or triceps, on my chest near the sternum, and often near my eyes. It does freak me out slightly when it's on the eyelids or chest but so far hasn't been anything to worry about.

Take a break from your computer screen and get some fresh air.

---------- Post added at 15:11 ---------- Previous post was at 15:07 ----------

I used to get an unpleasant variation of twitching on my chest which used to happen just as i was about to fall asleep near my sternum. This was terrifying. Had it checked out and resolved over time.

Hey guys....iv been getting a bit of eye pain the last few days which makes me think brain tumor

You get eye pain when you move your eyes???
    Maybe twitching tingling and eye pain is problem in your upper cervical region

Well thats a bit scary...

---------- Post added at 23:19 ---------- Previous post was at 23:05 ----------

Terrifying really.....

Well thats a bit scary...

How is that scary? The upper cervical region is your neck. If you're stressed (and you are!), you carry tension in your neck and shoulders. There's a lot of nerves there and there you go. So, based on the fact you've been really stressed and anxious, and your neck area carries that stress, what makes more sense? Stress or a brain tumor that came out of nowhere? (no "yes, but". )

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information