Thread: I feel ill!

I feel ill!

I have just come out of a bad spell of anxiety and panic attacks (2 months) and now feel really low. I was depressed 3 years ago which caused the panic attacks and anxiety and now it seems to have come back.

Im not too bad at the moment but i don't want to wait for it to get worse. I tried anti depressants before but i felt like i was going to die so i came off them. I really don't want to go through the black spell again though.

I feel such despair at the thought of going through this again. No one understands and i feel so lonely and resentful even. I have made arrangements to start CBT but have to wait 14 weeks for an appointment........what if i get really bad before then?

I couldn't take going through it all again and i seriously think i will kill myself. What can i do?

Re: I feel ill!

Debs

Start back at the basics...

relaxation, breathing exercises, diet, exercise, vitamin B complex, plenty of fresh fruit and lots of water.

Have a re-read of the first steps post for some top tips.

Be kind to yourself and try to work at the things that WILL help you get better. Not easy but it works trust me.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

i agree with nic you have to be nice to yaself,you say you are ok but just worry if it comes back, try and focus on the good the positive i know its hard but you must ......i wish ya the best.....Linda

Hi Debs,

Try and focus on the present. You are worrying about the future and the "what ifs" that may not even happen. You are doing okay for now. That is a great thing. We can only really live in the present and try to have good thoughts for now. Do what Nic says, she knows what she is talking about. I would also do something for you each day that you really really like. Doesn't have to even cost money just treat yourself to a nice bath, etc. Pamper away.

Laura

Thread Information