Thread: Painful breast “bump”?

Painful breast “bump”?

So I’m 25 and I’m sure the chances of me having breast cancer are slim
    But anyway. Sunday my underarm seemed sore. I thought I had maybe pulled something. Well the next couple of days later I realize the top side of my breast was super tender. So I feeel around. It seems like the tenderness is coming from a small lump. My breast are super lumpy anyway, so I’m not sure if the pain is coming from the lump or if it just happens to be on one. Anyway. I would compare the pain to a very big and inflamed pimple. Very tender to the touch and surrounding areas. I don’t think it’s an abscess but not sure. It is located on my left breast, toward the top side almost to my underarm. I’m about to start my cycle and I usually get tender breast but they are tender as in felt heavy and sore all over, whereas this is in one location and tenderness radiating. Any ladies ever had this issue!m? I will probably give it a few days and see if after my period it’s gone. I’ve been a hypochondriac and don’t want to go back to the doctors for a little while. I also had a ct of my chest 2 months ago for other reasons and there was nothing abnormal noted so I’m assuming there was no lump at the time.

Re: Painful breast “bump”?

I was about to tell you to go and see your GP about it when you said you’d recently had a CT scan. Although does that scan your breasts too? I’ve no idea.
    Good plan to wait until after your period, but honestly if you’re still worrying then there’s no harm in seeing your doctor. If you go a lot then perhaps you can discuss your anxiety there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Painful breast bump

It's propably because you're about to start to cycle,I wouldn't worry about
    Or maybe that side of your breast has been rubbing on clothing or something

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Also moved to female health forum as you posted it in male health forum

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

The week after your cycle is he best time to check your breasts. Give it a check 7 days after your first day of cycle. Hugs and prayers my friend.

Thread Information