Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A&e

A&e

Got took into A&e by ambulance after fainting today while at the seaside. I was told things all checked out but my phospherous reading was low. At the time my bp was low but my diabetes reading was ok but had palpatations.
    Now im feeling anxiety and my blood sugar has gone up to push things higher. Having been told I have no problems im very stressed and frightened to move about especially leaving the house.

Fainted

I passed out today when I was at the seaside. Took into hospital to check on palpatations I was getting, I have these now and then but the paramedics wanted it looked along with my low blood pressure for which I am on meds for it normally being high. After all the checks in hospital they said things were ok but I'm feeling anxious about going out.

Re: A&e

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

4 days after my faint and I'm now stressing about going out and googling which is also causing major stress as I'm reading all the possible scenarios on having such an event. Has anybody had these feelings and if they did are they over it or feeling like me?

That must have been really scary.
    Great though that you’ve been told you’re ok, so you need to keep focusing on that. Can someone go out with you at first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for replying. We took the dog for a walk last night before watching a tv programme set in Hastings called Foyle and I realised I had relaxed for a while. It felt so good before it all kicked back in at about 3am when I had a coughing fit so the stress levels were going this morning again.

Well you proved to yourself that you can relax again. You’re recovering from a shock, so you will be on edge for a few days. Be gentle ok yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another 6 hours and ambulance ride to a&e after fainting. Had monitors, bloods, ct scan etc and said i was ok and no problems but passing out when going out destroys my confidence and i feel shattered. I am diabetic type 2 which wasn't a problem and bp was fine thanks to the meds I take for it being high. What is causing my problem though ?

Hey Kestrel,

I'm so sorry to hear about your experiences, it's absolutely understandable that you're afraid! Has anyone been with you when you passed out? Do you remember anything before passing out? Are you having any follow up appointments? I'd make an appointment with your GP and discuss it with him so that he could run some tests. It is probably nothing serious but if you have passed out twice now it should be investigated.

Lots of love xx

I've been having tests regularly and the hospital was thorough. My wife has been with me when i fainted and thinks it's due to anxiety attacks. something she experienced when young.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information