Hello everyone,
This may be long but...
2 days ago my boyfriend of 5.5 yrs left to a different state to train for his new job.
He's one for a month with a weekend to fly home after 2 weeks.
He asked for me to visiting him there for his last 2 weeks.

I've been super depressed, anxious, and worried even before he left.
I tried to plan out a nice evening for him before he left but he changed dinner plans with me to go with his friend instead.
I voiced my concern and told him what I had planned.
He said he would only have an appetizer then he would come back and we could go... but I got so depressed about it.
I told him I didn't want to go anymore because of how bad it made me feel and he said ok.
I had a small panic attack then more depression.

Almost 2.5 weeks since we had sex due to me being in pain from a period and then him getting sick.
I then cried when he tried to initiated it on that last night of him being here and he got upset.
I apologized.

He is now over there and I can't stop worrying.
He got there yesterday and called me letting me know everything was okay and we talked through video chats. He told me that he would call me the next day (today) during lunch.
Well, he didn't call and I started to get extremely worried.
I knew he was probably just busy & he calls hours later.
I got pretty upset and I asked why he couldn't just send me a quick message saying he would be busy.

He told me he had plans for dinner and a movie.
He said he would call me afterwards since I couldn't talk very long at that moment since I was on a small break at work.
I asked him if we could video chat and he agreed.
I decided to get dressed up and try and look my best for him, but he ended up just calling me on the phone instead.
I just got so depressed about it that I didn't even want to talk anymore.
He says I was treating him like he was a 10 year old and that I was nothing but negative and that I wasn't happy for him for getting to where he is now, which is the complete opposite.
I love him so much and I'm proud of him and his new job.
I just feel like complete crap right now and I'm so depressed about we everything that happened that I don't know what to do.

Am I in the wrong for wanting clear communication and not having plans changed all the time?
Am i being overbearing?
I feel so depressed with this anxiety.
I don't want to ruin his trip.
I feel so horrible about it.

Sorry this was so long.

Tl;dr: bf on business trip, cancelled plans, nothing gone right. Super anxiety and depression. Wat do?