I'm at a loss with whats wrong with me. Google can't even help me this time. Basically a few months ago doctors were worried I had lymphoma because I had lots of swollen lymph nodes. Just to name a few....I had one in my retroperitoneal area, mesenteric area, few in neck, groin, all supraclavicular, and behind ear. None have gone away. I actually follow up for a ct to see if the ones in my stomach have gone down. ANYWAY....the SAME TIME this started, I started having TERRIBLE allergies. I'm talking..I went from sneezing maybe once a week to 100 times a day. Literally. Also had lots of nasal drainage and itchy skin. My hair is also shedding ALOT. All of this started at the same time. I did have an excisional biopsy of my supraclavicular node that just showed reactive. BUT REACTIVE TO WHAT???? The nodes aren't and have never been tender or painful. I keep seeing that you can't get swollen lymph nodes from allergies but I keep seeing people who say they do. Anyone else get them from allergies? And if you have any other ideas of whats going on with me..please share.
Thyroid is fine.