Thread: Unreal fuzzy head

Unhappy Unreal fuzzy head

I was wondering if anyone could help me ?

I was sitting in the bath and I just felt really out of it and went blank. My body felt really fuzzy I had to hold on to the bath cos I thought I was gunna pass out , when I got out of the bath I still felt fuzzy and like my mind and body were seperate it sounds weird ! I tried to calm myself down and reassure myself I was panicking but I cant get it out of my head. I am scared it may be more than just panic !

Does anyone ever feel like this ?

Re: Unreal fuzzy head

Hiya, yes i can totally relate to wat yor saying ive posted a couple ov times about it all i can describe it as is a fuzzy bizzy head that just feels its gonna explode but it never hurts me, and i do feel that im gonna faint but i never have! i do find it hard to explain! ive now accepted it as part of my anxiety and that it will pass, which it always does, hope this help tracey x

Re: Unreal fuzzy head

im not sure if what your experiencing is EXACTLY the same as me, but my head i very regularly fuzzy/dizzy/weird/spacy i just think its all part and parcel of anxiety.

nothing has ever happened to me, so i know thats all it is, even if it goes on for a long time.

i also get the derealization/depersonalisation thing when i am exteremely anxious and having lots of big panics in a short space of time, but if you dont worry about it, once the anxiety goes down (can take a couple of weeks! if you keep scaring yourself)it fades.

i can also have it if say im faced with an extremely panic provoking situation, like if i had to do something ive been avoiding for a long time, i would feel like i wasnt real up until i did the thing.

i hope this helps you a bit? emma

Thread Information