Hi

Ok so as well as being agoraphobic I have a mortal fear of the dentists, but it's finally happened, i have such evil toothache tht i have to go and get this thing taken out of my head!! Today(sunday) I had to phone the out of hours doc to get some antibiotics (my 4th lot in as mnay months) so today i have taken antibiotics and more painkillers than i care to think about but because i tend to gulp air when im taking pills i now feel soooo sick like im going to throw up any second (something else im not overly fond of) and to top it all because i have been taking pills all day i havent taken my ciprimil and i feel very woozy - not a good day at all :( :(
So i have to go to the dentists which im terrified about but i know i cant keep going on like this - need some support, some suggestions about how to get through and how to stop feeling sick when taking tablets and oh i dont know just someone to listen to all my woes!!
not a good day - want to cry and take this tooth out myself to stop it hurting and to stop feeling sick - i HATE feeling sick almost as much as i hate being anxious and woozy - oh and becasue it hurts to eat iv been avoiding it all day - and if i dont eat like every 3 hours th at also makes me nauseaus, man this truly truly sucks and i want it to be the day after iv had my tooth out and feel all better.

sorry bit of a rant - but at least i can feel a bit better by doing it

love a sick and in pain

anna xoxox