Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Itching. Lyphoma?

Itching. Lyphoma?

As some of you may know, I've been having some right-sided neck soreness and tightness and some mild pain there when yawning as well.

Well, I also have been generally itchy for the last 5-6 days at least. Maybe longer. The itching mainly seems to be on both my arms, hands, and feet. I don't notice a lot of itching on my torso.

I'm worried this is because of Lymphoma. Maybe the neck soreness / tightness is related to that, and not to thyroid cancer? It's really depressing me.

I feel like I'm battling so much recently. The neck stuff... I have been having loose stools... and now I have this itching that won't seem to go away. It hasn't been keeping me up at night but is pretty consistent during the day.

Re: Itching. Lyphoma?

It's WiseMonkey's fault!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by darkside4k View Post
    As some of you may know, I've been having some right-sided neck soreness and tightness and some mild pain there when yawning as well.

Well, I also have been generally itchy for the last 5-6 days at least. Maybe longer. The itching mainly seems to be on both my arms, hands, and feet. I don't notice a lot of itching on my torso.

I'm worried this is because of Lymphoma. Maybe the neck soreness / tightness is related to that, and not to thyroid cancer? It's really depressing me.

I feel like I'm battling so much recently. The neck stuff... I have been having loose stools... and now I have this itching that won't seem to go away. It hasn't been keeping me up at night but is pretty consistent during the day.
    Translation: I didn’t get enough attention from my thyroid thread so I’m trying again with a lymphoma thread.

Didn't you just have thyroid cancer 2 days ago? Seems a leap to go from thyroid cancer to lymphoma

I still think I may have thyroid cancer. I'm not sure what is going on. I've got several different symptoms going on. The sore / stiff neck is particularly troubling me as well. I am also fearing ALS because of that... colon cancer because of bowel problems, and then possibly lymphoma or thyroid cancer. I'm serious. My life is hell right now.

Have you been seeing anyone about the anxiety?

I still think I may have thyroid cancer. I'm not sure what is going on. I've got several different symptoms going on. The sore / stiff neck is particularly troubling me as well. I am also fearing ALS because of that... colon cancer because of bowel problems, and then possibly lymphoma or thyroid cancer. I'm serious. My life is hell right now.
    So thyroid cancer turned out to be not serious enough for you to prolong the thread?

---------- Post added at 17:41 ---------- Previous post was at 17:40 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AMomentofClarity View Post
    Translation: I didn’t get enough attention from my thyroid thread so I’m trying again with a lymphoma thread.
    It certainly looks that way.

Is there any particular reason why you are completely and utterly obsessed with having cancer? Sore neck? Thyroid cancer. Itchy? Lymphoma. Slightly odd bowel habits? Colon cancer.

Why can’t you just have a sore neck? Why can’t you just be itchy? Why can’t you just have a slightly upset stomach? Why is literally every single “symptom” with you instantly linked to cancer?

And please, don’t give me the “because I’m a hypochondriac” rubbish, because if that were truly the case, if you truly were acknowledging that fact, you’d grow a pair and do something about it.

I have to ask, how do you function on a daily basis if every fart and cough is linked, by you, to some horrific form of cancer? How do you parent your kids? How do you perform a days work? How do you attend to being a husband? Those 3 things take extraordinary time and effort, yet you seem to spend about 85% of your life curled up in a ball feeling sorry for yourself.

How’s about you actually take a look at yourself? How about you realise the affect you surely must be having on the people you profess to love? Or, alternatively, keep up this ridiculous charade of turning up here every couple of weeks demanding that you have cancer and lamenting how terrible it all is for poor you.

I’ve never once witnessed you acknowledging how this affects your wife and kids, not once. Personally, I think you’re either an incredibly self obsessed ignorant little man, or you’re just an out and out pisstaker. Neither is a label you should want to keep.

Grow up, man up, stop this absolute nonsense and get yourself some help. Truly, nobody cares that you think you have cancer. We’ve heard it all before and it has become nothing more than a sick game at this point.

Your life is hell because you make it hell. There is no way as a wife and mother I would let your behavior continue. You really are sick, and not in the physical sense.

I am going to echo what Gary has asked...why can you just be itchy or have a neck ache? Why does it always have to be linked to cancer. No cancer has such vaugue symptoms. Grow up, and be a man and husband that your family deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    Is there any particular reason why you are completely and utterly obsessed with having cancer?
    Hypochondria?

Tbh, I'm still somewhat amused at the utter shock people express when they encounter a serious hypochondriac on the hypochondriac forum.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information