For the past almost 9 months (will be exactly 9 months on Friday), I have been beating myself up and tearing myself down over an incident I had with a "friend" one night in November.

So on November 17, 2017, I had an encounter with a friend where I tried to penetrate her vagina; however I was not able to because I had no idea how and where to penetrate her. She said that my penis did not penetrate her vagina and it was only rubbing against the entrance and her lips. So I honestly freaked out after and had her take a Plan B pill (I wasn't think at the time...that was the moment my panic began).

After that here's a timeline of the events that happened:

End of November 2017: Negative Pregnancy Test #1 (Dollar Tree Brand)

A Day later: She gets period #1 (5 Day Heavy Flow)

Late December 2017: Negative Pregnancy Test #2 (Clearblue Digital)

Early January 2018: Negative Pregnancy Test #3 (Clearblue Digital) and period #2 (5 Day Heavy Flow)

Early February 2018: Negative Pregnancy Test #4 (Dollar Tree Brand)

Mid February 2018: Period #3 (5 Day Heavy Flow)

March 2018: No Period - At this point she lies to him about having a period in March to get him to leave her alone, understandably

April 2018: No Period, OBGYN Appointment, Negative Pregnancy Test #5 (clinic urine test) at obgyn office, pelvic exam

May 2018: No Period

June 2018: No Period

July 2018: No Period

My issue is that while she had three periods after the incident happened, she hasn't had a period in almost 6 months...Also somewhere between January and February, she had actual sex with two other guys...

Every day has been me hating myself, tearing myself down, Googling things, researching stories, crying, and just being anxious and unhappy...I've went to my friends about this to the point where I think they hate me, I've bothered my family to the point where they tell me everything is fine and I should stop worrying...but it's hard...

Google has stories of women going their entire time not knowing they were pregnant, there's the TV show about it that got me worked up even more...

I just want to be happy for once again...

Can she be pregnant? Can I stop worrying finally? It's been a long 272 days for me...I want to get on with my life, but I just cannot...I start feeling better, then suddenly I start thinking what if...then I go back down...I'm exhausted and I need help...