Thread: Feeling faint all the time

Feeling faint all the time

Has anyone ever dealt with this? I go through every day feeling like I could pass out at times. Especially when doing light work around the house. Been to the doc, had tests etc..

Really freaking me out

Re: Feeling faint all the time

Really common anxiety symptom. If you’ve had tests and doctors think you’re fine then you can stop worrying about it and relax. Try searching for the other threads on feeling faint / lightheadedness and you will see how many other people deal with this sensation. I am sure that as soon as you are less anxious and stop focusing on this sensation then it will slowly start to fade away and you will experience it less frequently

Quote Originally Posted by DNQNYC View Post
    Has anyone ever dealt with this? I go through every day feeling like I could pass out at times. Especially when doing light work around the house. Been to the doc, had tests etc..

Really freaking me out
    Its a symptom of anxiety, I have had it from day one

Don't worry. The only time to worry is if you actually lost consciousness, and you haven't. Its even common if you don't have anxiety.

I know it’s common during panic attacks, but also all day? Like I can feel slightly light headed all day, be resting and then all of a sudden start feeling like I could pass out? This is normal?

I responded to your previous thread about this. No, I wouldn't say it's "normal" to feel like that all day but then again, its not normal to suffer from severe anxiety. Your body is on constant alert and causing a physical reaction to a perceived thread. It's actually a common anxiety symptom.

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 14-11-18 at 00:04.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Hey I'm exactly the same have bin this way since May it seems to dissappear but the. Comes back. Pm me

Thread Information